The World Biodiversity Forum values the diversity of views, opinions and expertise reflected within the participants of the meeting. The Forum strives to create an environment where all are welcome, where every participant feels safe, can comfortably engage and be included in all activities, and where no-one is discriminated against or harassed.
All participants in the World Biodiversity Forum are expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct of the Forum. The Code of Conduct applies to all meeting-related events held under the auspices of the World Biodiversity Forum.
We ask all participants of the World Biodiversity Forum to:
- Treat all participants and attendees of the meeting with respect, courtesy and consideration.
- Value the diversity of participants, their views and opinions.
- Participate in a professional, collaborative and fair manner.
- Communicate openly with respect for others, critiquing ideas rather than individuals.
- Avoid personal attacks.
- Consider the diversity of your audience when developing your presentation, and when chairing sessions and workshops.
Harassment, intimidation, discrimination or verbal and physical abuse will not be tolerated, and any action deemed necessary and appropriate will be taken by conference organisers and staff. Contact conference staff at the registration desk and the conference organiser at info at worldbiodiversityforum.org if you experience or witness harassment, abuse or discriminatory behaviour.